We have been designing, building and supporting websites for over 10 years.
Simplifying jargon delivering products tailored to your business and it's targets
We typically break our website design and process in to 3 steps. We fully explore each stage with the client to ensure the best final results.
Phase 1: Website scope & content planning
- Define staging and live server environments and domains
- Define site scripting languages and CMS system
- Identify any imposed technical restrictions the project must consider
- Define all site functionality and propose solutions
- Define all site 3rd party integrations and propose solutions
- Define site map and hierarchy
- Define which types of content will sit on specific pages
- Define CMS requirements for content upload
- Define User Journeys and assign relevant secondary page
Wireframes to polished prototypes
Phase 2: Design and prototyping
- Define website branding and identify existing guidelines if present
- Define website typography styles and hierarchy
- Define site colour pallet for primary and secondary prominence
- Low fidelity wireframes of key pages and user journeys
- Fully design key pages and templates using real content where possible
- User inactions such a button hovers and rollovers, fade transitions and other visual feedback defined
Your Design realised and your company connected
Phase 3: Development
- Local and staging development environments
- Domain name and SSL management
- Bespoke theme produced
- Bespoke CMS solution integrated
- Site functionality build
- Testing and performance improvements
3, 2, 1… Deploy!
Having completed all amends and receiving sign off, we will deploy your new website to its live server. We believe a website is never truly ‘finished’ so offer a range of support and maintenance services to keep you new product up to date with the fast moving digital landscape.
Typically we build using a HTML5, SASS/CSS, JS and PHP stack and favour WordPress as the CMS of choice. If your project requires a different setup, thats no problem, just let us know.