I Love Claims
Event and video content marketing
I Love Claims (ILC) hosts conferences and networking events for those who work in of the motor, home and commercial claims industry. The challenge is to sell up to 400 conference or networking lunch tickets for up to five events a year as well as a range of sponsorship and partnership packages.
As each event has up-front costs, the approach must pre-sell tickets and packages.
The approach is built around three communication drivers:
- People-centric – promote the fact that the audience likes to network and engage with like-minded professionals
- Relevance – deliver clear communication about the topics and themes that make attendees ‘better tomorrow’ because of what they will learn at an event
- Frequency & consistency – to maintain a constant awareness and increase the responsiveness.
Each piece of marketing communication must attract attention, be quick to read and encourage action.
Multi-channel communication based on the three communication drivers and a new brand identity. This involves:
- eMail Marketing in the 3-months prior to each conference, targeting either the Motor, Home or Commercial claims audience
- eMail Newsletters – weekly ‘Claims News’ featuring aggregated news as well as conference and events updates
- Social Media communication daily via Twitter and Linkedin and with a branded use of images
- Video Content Marketing using content filmed at conferences as a way of generating awareness and helping attendees and non-attendees to be ‘better tomorrow’
- Media Pack & Brochures for exhibitors, sponsors and attendees.
Skills in email marketing, copywriting, video production and social media are used.Facebook.
ILC’s events and conferences reach their sales targets in advance of the conference date. Sustained and frequent communication results in no last-minute panic over numbers.
- Awareness and the popularity of the events means that:
- Claims professionals pay close attention to the dates of the events or conferences
- Exhibitors are keen to exhibit and be associated with ILC Networking and event sponsorship packages are highly sought after.
The process put in place has strengthened the ILC ‘better tomorrow’ proposition and positioned it as one of the UK’s leading insurance claims event organisers.